Monday, November 20, 2017

Win a $10.00 gift certificate to the CRAFTER'S COMPANION store!


Throughout this week Crafter's Companion is going to be randomly giving away $10.00 gift certificates on Social Media!  This is one of the ways they are 'Giving Thanks' to their fans.

Because I am on their Design Team, I am giving away a $10.00 gift certificate to the Crafter's Companion store too! To be eligible for this drawing please leave a comment below telling me what you are most 'Thankful For'.  Remember to leave your email address too so I can find you if you win!


Projects below are created using Crafter's Companion and Spectrum Noir products!









8 comments :

  1. Beautiful creations Melissa!
    I'm thankful for my children
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project and and love those colours!
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards; dying to know how you did the last one! I’m thankful my family, husband, son and daughter-in-law, and extended family are all happy and healthy this season! Never take that for granted! Here’s hoping the same for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very simple. I used 2 Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens and then used water with a soft brush to blend them together over the watercolor paper. It was an experiment that actually worked! LOL

      Delete
  4. Thankful for my entire family, especially my two grand babies.
    Craft related, I am thankful that my mini gemini should be here Friday.
    Love how the cards came out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I am thankful we made it through this last month and still have a home and our health. And thankful for good friends and laughs!

      Delete